1. Information Covered by this Policy:
- This Policy applies to all PHI received by www.drroynissim.com.
2. Uses and Disclosures of PHI:
- www.drroynissim.com may use and disclose your PHI for purposes of treatment, payment, and healthcare operations. Other uses and disclosures will be made only with your written authorization.
3. Patient Rights:
- You have the right to request restrictions on certain uses and disclosures of your PHI. We will accommodate reasonable requests.
- You have the right to receive confidential communications of PHI.
- You have the right to inspect and copy your PHI in a designated record set.
- You have the right to request amendments to your PHI.
4. Security Measures:
- www.drroynissim.com implements appropriate safeguards to protect your PHI from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We conduct regular risk assessments and maintain physical, technical, and administrative security measures.
5. Notice of Breach:
- In the event of a breach of unsecured PHI, we will notify you as required by law.
6. Minimum Necessary Standard:
- www.drroynissim.com will only use or disclose the minimum necessary PHI to accomplish the intended purpose of the use or disclosure.
7. Business Associates:
- We may disclose your PHI to business associates who perform functions on our behalf. We have written agreements with our business associates to ensure the protection of your PHI.
- If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with us or with the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services.
9. Changes to this Policy:
- www.drroynissim.com reserves the right to amend this Policy at any time. Any changes to this Policy will be posted on our website.
10. Contact Information:
- If you have any questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org